The closed tanks is used for fermentation and storage of wine and other alimentary liquids. High-quality materials with big thickness ensure stability during a long professional usage of the tank.
The high polished tank inside does not allow deposition of wine scale and ease the cleaning of the tank.
Thanks to the vertical construction of the cooling jacket, the cooling process will be efficient even if the tank is not totally full.
- manhole cover Æ200 mm
- conical off-centered bottom
- relief valve DN50
- type plate with the note card
- support for the ladder
- level indicator Æ16 with scale, open model
- thermometer analog
- sampling valve DN15
- manway door oval, LCL model
- shell for thermometer sonde with PG9 fitting
- cooling jacket – 0,5 m2/1.000 lit
- ball valve DIN DN32 on clean drain
- ball valve DIN DN32 on the total drain
- material AISI304/BA (W.Nr.1.4301/IIId)
- polished with rotated overlapping pads